Looking at the example (http://avro.apache.org/docs/current/mr.html), I don't
think it would be possible to configure multiple output schemas in one job. A
JobConf can only set one writer schema with one output path
(http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/JobConf.html).
 I believe it is required that all output data from a job has the same schema.
I have not seen any use case where a map reduce job can have multiple output
schemas.

Sam

     On Thursday, June 25, 2015 4:35 PM, Nishanth S <chinchu2...@gmail.com>