Thanks Suraj, but that's not what I mean.

For your second schema, it is possible to pass in an empty array `[]`
containing no elements. I would like to prevent that.

--

*Tianxiang Xiong*

*tianxiang.xi...@fundingcircle.com <tianxiang.xi...@fundingcircle.com>*

747 Front Street, Floor 4 | San Francisco, CA 94111