Hi Andrea, thank you very much for your response.

I've followed your directions and only droppedDueToLateness appears.
The way I'm creating those metrics is:

Metrics.counter("Ingester", "IngestedMessages").inc()

I can see those counters on the Custom Counters section on the Google
Dataflow UI, but nothing appears on Stackdriver...

Thanks!