Thanks Andrea!!

Do you mean using the UserVoice forum?

Aside from that, there's something that could be helpful that is that when
I navigate https://app.google.stackdriver.com/services/dataflow the message
I get is this:
"You do not have any resources of this type being monitored by
Stackdriver." and that's weird as well. As if our Cloud Dataflow wasn't
properly connected to Stackdriver, but, on the other hand. Some metrics are
displayed and can be monitored such as System Lag, Watermark, etc...

Thanks!