So I think we can leave it as it is.

The only problem would be if a user has a project using Beam and different Solr
dependency at once - then Beam would enforce him to use the version Beam does.
Should I change the dependency to 'provided' to cover this case? Earlier we had
5.5.2 version as compile dependency and there were no complains.