Yes, for sure. This is one of the areas Beam excels vs. more simple tools
like SQL. You can write arbitrary code to iterate over arbitrary structures
in the typical Java/Python/Go/Typescript/Scala/[pick your language] way. In
the Beam nomenclature. UDFs correspond to DoFns and UDAFs correspond to
CombineFns.