On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 7:58 PM, Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Just been looking at the area of the code that I think the error is coming
> from. Coming to this for the first time, and blind to the means by which
> this error is triggered, I'd probably want to know what the value of
> path_info on line 78 of bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/web_ui.py

Okay, when I try to access "/products/accesspoint/ticket/37" the
path_info is "/ticket/37".

I don't understand the code chunk at all, though...  Basically if
pathinfo has a value other than "/" you're going to get an error of
some sort.  Here's my very dumb fix that appears to be working:

diff bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/web_ui.py web_ui.py
78c78
<         path_info = req.args.get('pathinfo')
---
>         '''path_info = req.args.get('pathinfo')
87c87
<                     _('Unable to render product page. Wrong setup?'))
---
>                     _('Unable to render product page. Wrong setup?'))'''

So, that's why "/products/myproduct/" works, but anything else doesn't.