On 17 March 2015 at 14:11, Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 7:58 PM, Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
> wrote:
> > Just been looking at the area of the code that I think the error is
> coming
> > from. Coming to this for the first time, and blind to the means by which
> > this error is triggered, I'd probably want to know what the value of
> > path_info on line 78 of bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/web_ui.py
>
> Okay, when I try to access "/products/accesspoint/ticket/37" the
> path_info is "/ticket/37".
>
> I don't understand the code chunk at all, though...  Basically if
> pathinfo has a value other than "/" you're going to get an error of
> some sort.  Here's my very dumb fix that appears to be working:
>
> diff bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/web_ui.py web_ui.py
> 78c78
> <         path_info = req.args.get('pathinfo')
> ---
> >         '''path_info = req.args.get('pathinfo')
> 87c87
> <                     _('Unable to render product page. Wrong setup?'))
> ---
> >                     _('Unable to render product page. Wrong setup?'))'''
>
> So, that's why "/products/myproduct/" works, but anything else doesn't.

​
Tim,

Hmm... I think I found one way to replicate the error but it is not clear
that it matches your problem yet. If on my test server I hit a path like
products/DEF/products/DEF/somethingelse then I get that error (where DEF is
the prefix for my default product).

Under this circumstance the path_info would be turning up as
"/somethingelse"

Not sure if I should go as far as admitting that this is suggestive of a
bug but it does make it look like you might have a strange setup. I'll have
another look at this in a bit but if you happen to spot anything odd about
your setup, that might be helpful.

Cheers,
    Gary