That's not true. We have been using the Zookeper work we posted on jira. That's
what we are using internally and have been for months. We are now just wrapping
up our vector clocks + distributed counter patch so we can begin transitioning
away from the Zookeeper approach because there are problems with it long-term.

-Chris