Hi guys,
I am on the hook to explain why 30GB of data is filling up 106GB of disk space
since this is concerning information for my project.

We are very excited about the possibility of using Cassandra but need to
understand this anomaly in order to feel confident.  Does anyone know why this
could be happening?

cfstats reports that space used live is equal to space used total so I think the
data is truly taking up 106GB, I just can't explain why.

                Space used (live): 113946099884
                Space used (total): 113946099884

Thank you for any guidance!
Julie