Dont forget you can make your own sorting algorithm.
Here is a nice tutorial for that.
http://www.sodeso.nl/?p=421

Justus

Från: Schubert Zhang [mailto:zson...@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 15 juli 2010 04:20
Till: user@cassandra.apache.org
Ämne: Re: key types and grouping related rows together

for your apps, how about this schema:

key: website1123
columnName: UserID
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:13 AM, Aaron Morton
<aa...@thelastpickle.com<mailto:aa...@thelastpickle.com>> wrote:
The key structure you have should group the keys based on the website There are
some differences between range queries with RP and OPP this article may help
http://ria101.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/cassandra-randompartitioner-vs-orderpreservingpartitioner/

Aaron

On 15 Jul, 2010,at 08:44 AM, S Ahmed