Given a CF like:

Articles : {

   key1 : { title:"some title", body: "this is my article body...", .... },
   key1 : { title:"some title", body: "this is my article body...", .... }
}

Now these articles could be for different websites e.g. www.website1.com,
www.website2.com

If I want to get the latest 10 articles for a given website, how would I
formulate my key to achieve this?

I basically need to understand how to handle multi-tenancy, b/c I will need
to do this for almost all my CF's.

I'm a little stuck here so guidance would be great!