Hi,

I am writing a scalability chapter in a book and I need to mention
Apache Cassandra although it's just a mention. Still I would not like
to be sloppy and would like to get verification whether my summary is
accurate. "Cassandra stores four or five dimension associated arrays.
The first dimension is fixed on creation of the database but the rest
can be infinitely large. Inserts are super fast and can happen to any
database server in the cluster. However, the system is append only
there so there is no in-place update operation like increment. Also
sorting happens on insert time."

Thanks

Karoly Negyesi