Hi,

I am trying to start a CassandraEmbeddedService for JUnit testing, using the 'standard' YAML configuration I found in Hector (no modification). I use 0.7.0-beta2 and I systematically get the following error message:

3687 [main] INFO org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor - Loading settings from file:/C:... .../Cassandra/cassandra.yaml 4084 [main] INFO org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor - DiskAccessMode 'auto' determined to be standard, indexAccessMode is standard 4110 [main] ERROR org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor - Fatal error: Error instantiating snitch class 'org.apache.cassandra.locator.SimpleSnitch'.
Bad configuration; unable to start server

Googling does not return much information. Does anyone know what is happening?

Thanks,

JVerstry

P.S.: It is very late here -> going to bed and will read answers tomorrow.