The new node does not see itself as part of the ring, it sees all others but
itself, so from that perspective the view is consistent.
The only problem is that the node never finishes to bootstrap. It stays in
this state for hours (It's been 20 hours now...)

$ bin/nodetool -p 9004 -h localhost streams

--
/Ran