No,  you do not need to shut up, please! :)
you may be clearing up my further misconceptions on the topic!

Anyways, the link b/w 1st and 2nd para was that since the rows
distribution among nodes is not affected by key(as you rightly said)
but by md5 hash of the key thus I can use just any key including the
timeUUIDType key (that would be helpful in my case) with Random
partition.