Dear Sasha,

I am currently thinking about using secondary index in the future. I have
seen two pros :
_Simplicity, it is "more simple" to query based on a second index than going
for a first column then a second.
_ "Consistency" : depending on where you store your inverted index, it may
be unavailable to query because of a node down, or an error allows you to
insert in the first column but then you crash and cannot insert into the
inverted your inverse information. Because of that you cannot query and you
have to periodically check the consistency of the data in the double column.
That's what I am doing right now for my applications and making it simpler
and more consistent would be great.

Remember : I don't know the details of the implementation, I take this
principle as if it was perfectly working.
But I am interested in experiences.

Best regards,
Victor K.
http://www.voxnucleus.fr