Hi Victor,

In my research and playing around with nosql, specifically cassandra,
I see the true benefit in defining search requirements and then
creating CF's and the hierarchy based on this.  So for me, I see quite
a bit of simplicity in defining alternate CF's to allow me to
efficiently find a specific row.  For example, I have a CF for users
with uid as the key and some random columns like name, birthday, etc,
etc. etc.  I have another CF for user emails where email is the key
and the user uid the column.  I am structuring my application to
target specific rows based on the keys ... cheating on search.
Suppose we have different definitions of simplicity ; )

With regards to your second comment, consistency, I am using Hector
and using the Batch_Mutation to ensure my writes are consistent

Of course, maybe I'm way off here and have missed the plot entirely.

Just trying to understand if secondary indexes degrade the the core
benefits of cassandra