Are you going to use TTLs to expire the session columns automagically? (we're
working on something similar as well)

On 2/1/11 12:30 PM, "Roshan Dawrani" <roshandawr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please do keep this discussion on the mailing list and not take it offline. :-)

I will be in the same boat very soon, I think.

It will be great to hear from people who have already gone down this road and
used Cassandra as a session store in a clustered environment.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 10:56 PM, Kallin Nagelberg <kallin.nagelb...@gmail.com>