Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

Our application is multi-threaded. we are using 8 core machine. In our
application we are using 4 column families out of which one column family is
containing rows whose size is huge relative to size of the rows in other
column families.

In the ring the balance is highly skewed.Can you suggest we can insure even
balancing of the load across the cluster?

The rows id in one column family is combination of cell numbers ( ie
9883240354_9885430354 ) and other row id's are like thread_name_12234 etc.

How to insure spreading the data across rows?

Thanks & Regards,
abhinav

--
Regards,