Is your ReplicationFactor (RF) really set to 0?  Don't do that, it needs to
be at least 1 and probably needs to be 3 in production if you care about
your data.  It must be greater than 0 and less than the number of nodes in
your ring.  It represents the number of nodes to copy/replicate data to.
Another way to look at it is I'm willing to tolerate this many failures
before I lose data.