Hi Ruslan,

It looks like Jonathan and Stu have already been working to reduce
garbage collection on v.8  The ticket is at

Jonathan, is there any way to apply the patch to .73 and have ruslan
test it to see if it fixes his issue with Garbage collection?  Given the
fact that he's already got a test case, it seems like a reasonable thing
to do (with the caveat that he is a guinea pig for new code which may
not be fully tested yet :) .

Paul