Hi Ruslan,

Is it possible for you to tell us the details on what you have done
which measurably helped your situation, so we can start a "best
practices" doc on growing cassandra systems?

So far, I see that under load, cassandra is rarely "ready" to take heavy
load in it's default configuration and a number of steps need to be done
with the configuration of cassandra for proper sizing of memtables,
flushing, jvm.  Unfortunately, it's very difficult to gauge what the
proper or appropriate settings are for a given workload.

It would be helpful if you could share, what happened in the default
config, what steps you did that helped the situation, h Tow much each
step helped your situation.  That way we can start a checklist of things
to address as we grow in load.

Paul