contrib/py_stress is the easiest way to shake out any issues with your install
and get a benchmark.

There is also https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB but I would go with
py_stress until it stops been useful.

Note: These are abstract benchmarks to be used for entertainment purposes only,
the performance and scaling of your application may vary. :)

Aaron