Hi,

> contrib/py_stress is the easiest way to shake out any issues with your
> install and get a benchmark.
> There is also https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB but I would go with
> py_stress until it stops been useful.

Very good, thank's.. !

> Note: These are abstract benchmarks to be used for entertainment purposes
> only, the performance and scaling of your application may vary. :)

Yes, of course. I want have just a parameter to evaluate the cassandra
performance between Azure and a local server. I need know more about
this because Azure architecture details. The compute instances don't
will store data in a local disk, but in the blob sotrage service with
a local cache. I want see the impact of this. :)

Thank's...

[]'s
FernandoVM

--