Hello,

I am using Cassandra for my application.My Cassandra client uses Thrift APIs
directly. The problem I am facing currently is as follows:

1) I added a row and columns in it dynamically via Thrift API Client
2) Next, I used command line client to delete row which actually deleted all
the columns in it, leaving empty row with original row id.
3) Now, I am trying to add columns dynamically using client program into
this empty row with same row key
    However, columns are not being inserted.
    But, when tried from command line client, it worked correctly.

Any pointer on this would be of great use

Thanks in  advance,

Regards,
Anuya