Jonathan,
        I think you are saying each DC should have it's own (logical) token
ring. Which makes sense as the only way to balance the load in each dc. I think
most people assume (including me) there was a single token ring for the entire
cluster.

        But currently two endpoints cannot have the same token regardless of
the DC they are in. Or should people just bump the tokens in extra DC's to
avoid the collision?

Cheers
Aaron