Why do you need Solandra for storing data ? If you want to retrieve data
simply use Cassandra. Solandra is for research and indexing it is a search
engine. I do not recommand you to store data uniquely in a search engine.

Use the following desgin :

*Store ALL data in Cassandra then extract from Cassandra only the data you
need to index in Solandra. For what it matters you can use Solr instead of
Solandra. In SolR you have something called schema.xml where you can set up
which fields to index. My advice is do not store you passwords in plain
text. Add salt (random sequence) AND hash it then insert the bytes in
Cassandra. Otherwise you'll end up like Sony and a massive lawsuit when
hackers will breach in your website and steal the passwords.*

If you really want to use Solandra I guess there is an equivalent to the
schema.xml where you have lines to tell wether or not to index some fields.

Victor Kabdebon
http://www.victorkabdebon.com