Hi Aaron,

I can help with the documentation... I grabbed tons of screenshots as I was
installing Cassandra source trunk(1.0.0.rc2?) on my Mac OS X Snow leopard on
Eclipse Galileo and later Eclipse Indigo, I will be installing it on Eclipse
for Ubuntu 10.04 soon. I took the sceenshots after I noticed the missing
picts in here:

http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/RunningCassandraInEclipse

so I did plan on helping with the update... I am glad you sent your email
though to get me going.

I am just not sure of the logistics, how to do it, and if I needed to be
granted some write access to the wiki. Please educate...

I can definitely help on the NodeTool and StorageConfiguration as soon as I
can grok them myself, or any other documentation.

Also you draft front page and focusing first on 1.0 first match my thinking.

Hani Elabed