On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Aditya Narayan <ady...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Mohit:
> I have stated the example scenarios in my first post under this heading.
> Also I have stated above why I want to split that data in two rows & like
> Ikeda below stated, I'm too trying out to prevent the frequently accessed
> rows being bloated with large data & want to prevent that data from entering
> cache as well.

I think you are missing the point. You don't get any benefit
(performance, access), you are already breaking it into 2 rows.

Also, I don't know of any way where you can selectively keep the rows
or keys in the cache. Other than having some background job that keeps
the cache hot with those keys/rows you only have one option of keeping
it in different CF since you are already breaking a row in 2 rows.