I'm sorry if I misrepresented the domain. it is not inbox search, but
implementation of inbox. that is: write messages for users, get messages
for a user, get unread messages for a user, mark messages as read for a
user.
basically this is it.
although (and due to) the use cases are simple we're aiming at cassandra
due to the large amount of users we expect.

--
Dotan, @jondot <http://twitter.com/jondot>