Your feedback is most welcome. We can discuss it further on elasticin...@googlegroups.com mail list.

Regards,
Rustam.

On 18/11/2011 13:08, Dotan N. wrote:
Thanks!!
--
Dotan, @jondot <http://twitter.com/jondot>

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Rustam Aliyev <rus...@code.az <mailto:rus...@code.az>> wrote:

    It's pleasing to see interest out there. We'll try to do some
    cleanups and push it to github this weekend.

    You can follow us on twitter: @elasticinbox

    Regards,
    Rustam.

    On Fri Nov 18 01:42:01 2011 <tel:2011>, Andrey V. Panov wrote:

        I'm also interesting in your project and will be glad to
        follow you on twitter if I can.

        On 18 November 2011 <tel:2011> 00:37, Rustam Aliyev
        <rus...@code.az <mailto:rus...@code.az> <mailto:rus...@code.az
        <mailto:rus...@code.az>>> wrote:

           Hi Dotan,

           We have already built something similar and were planning
        to open
           source it. It will be available under
        http://www.elasticinbox.com/.

           We haven't followed exactly IBM's paper, we believe our
        Cassandra
           model design is more robust. It's written in Java and provides
           LMTP and REST interfaces. ElasticInbox also stores original
           messages outside of the Cassandra, in the blob store.

           Let me know if you are interested, I will need some time to do
           cleanup.

           Regards,
           Rustam.