JVM is the latest available after all.

Filled CASSANDRA-4201.

Thanks,

- Pierre

From: aaron morton [mailto:aa...@thelastpickle.com]
Sent: lundi 30 avril 2012 22:36
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Crash by truncate with cassandra 1.1

Try upgrading to the newest JVM first. Can you also say what version you
were using ?

If you still get the problem create a ticket on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA with the steps to reproduce.

Please include the OS version, RAM size, JVM information,
commit_log_segment_size from the yaml.

Thanks

Aaron Morton

Freelance Developer