Dne 26.3.2012 19:17, aaron morton napsal(a):
Can you describe the situations where counter updates are lost or go backwards ?

Do you ever get TimedOutExceptions when performing counter updates ?
we got few timeouts per day but not much, less then 10. I do not think that timeouts will be root cause. I havent figured exact steps to reproduce it (i havent even tried). We are reading at CL.ONE but cluster is well synchronized and we are reading long time after writing - new value should be present at all nodes allready.