I'm afraid that did not work.  I'm running JMX on port 7199 (the
default) and I verified that the port is open and accepting
connections.

Here's what I'm seeing:

dmuth@devteam:~/cliq (production) $ nodetool --host localhost --port 7199 ring
Error connection to remote JMX agent!
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 10.244.207.16;
nested exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:619)
[snip]

I'm guessing that the old IP address of our machine is cached
somewhere inside of Cassandra or something related.  Anyone have
suggestions on where else I can check or debugging ideas?

Thanks,

-- Doug