Hello.

I am making some cassandra presentations in Kyiv and would like to check
that I am telling people truth :)
Could community tell me if next points are true:
1) Failed (from client-side view) operation may still be applied to cluster
2) Coordinator does not try anything to "roll-back" operation that failed
because it was processed by less then consitency level number of nodes.
3) Hinted handoff works only for successfull operations.
4) Counters are not reliable because of (1)
5) Read-repair may help to propagate operation that was failed it's
consistency level, but was persisted to some nodes.
6) Manual repair is still needed because of (2) and (3)

P.S. If some points apply only to some cassandra versions, I will be happy
to know this too.
--
Best regards,
 Vitalii Tymchyshyn