Hello.

For sure. Here they are: http://www.slideshare.net/vittim1/practical-cassandra
Slides are in english.
I've presented this presentation some time ago at JEEConf and once more yesterday in local developers club. There should be video recording (russian) available somewhen, but it's not here yet.

Best regards, Vitalii Tymchyshyn

13.06.12 02:27, crypto five ???????(??):
It would be really great to look at your slides. Do you have any plans to share your presentation?