Good evening,

I have read multiple keyspaces are bad before in a few discussions, but to
what extent?

We have some reasonably powerful machines and looking to host
an additional (currently we have 1) 2 keyspaces within our cassandra
cluster (of 3 nodes, using RF3).

At what point does adding extra keyspaces start becoming an issue? Is there
anything special we should be considering or watching out for as we
implement this?

I could not imagine that all cassandra users out there are running one
massive keyspace, and at the same time can not imaging that all cassandra
users have multiple clusters just to host different keyspaces.

Regards.

--
-Ben