Thanks Ivo.

We are quite close to releasing so we'd hope to understand what causing the
error and may try to avoid it where possible. As said, it seems to work ok the
first time round.

The problem you referring in the last mail, was it restricted to bulk loading
or otherwise?

Thanks

-A

Ivo Meißner <i...@overtronic.com> 於 10 Jul 2012 07:20 寫道: