Historically you have not been able to stream stables between different
file formats. Cassandra 1.0 creates files named hc . While 1.1 uses hd.
Since bulk loading streams I am not sure this will work.

On Thursday, July 12, 2012, aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
> Do you have the full error logs ? Their should be a couple of caused by:
errors that will help track it down where the original Assertion is thrown.
raise a ticket on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA ?
> Thanks
>
> -----------------
> Aaron Morton
> Freelance Developer
> @aaronmorton
> http://www.thelastpickle.com
> On 10/07/2012, at 7:43 PM, rubbish me wrote:
>
> Thanks Ivo.
> We are quite close to releasing so we'd hope to understand what causing
the error and may try to avoid it where possible. As said, it seems to work
ok the first time round.
> The problem you referring in the last mail, was it restricted to bulk
> Thanks
> -A
>
> Ivo Meißner <i...@overtronic.com> 於 10 Jul 2012 07:20 寫道:
>
> Hi,
> there are some problems in version 1.1.1 with secondary indexes and key
caches that are fixed in 1.1.2.
> I would try to upgrade to 1.1.2 and see if the error still occurs.
> Ivo
>

> Hi
>
> As part of a continuous development of a system migration, we have a test
build to take a snapshot of a keyspace from cassandra v 1.0.3 and bulk load
it to a cluster of 1.1.1 using the sstableloader.sh.  Not sure if relevant,
but one of the cf contains a secondary index.