Do you have a suggestion as to what could be a better fit for counters?
Something that can also replicate across DCs and survive link breakdown
between nodes (across DCs)? (and no, I don't need 100.00% precision
(although it would be nice obviously), I just need to be "pretty close" for
the values of "pretty")

On the subject of bug report -- I probably will -- but I'll wait a bit for
more info here, perhaps there's some configuration or something that I just
don't know about.

Rob Coli wrote