Do not set initial_token when using murmur3partitioner.
instead, set num_tokens.

For example, u have 3 hosts with the same hardware setup, then, for each
one set the same num_tokens.
But now consider adding another better host, this time i'd suggest you to
set previous num_tokens * 2.

num_tokens: 128 (worse machines)
num_tokens: 256(twice better machine)

This is the setup of virtual nodes.