Hi Sylvain,
      I created it using thrift client, here is column family creation
script,

        Cassandra.Client client;
        CfDef user_Def = new CfDef();
        user_Def.name = "DOCTOR";
        user_Def.keyspace = "KunderaExamples";
        user_Def.setComparator_type("UTF8Type");
        user_Def.setDefault_validation_class("UTF8Type");
        user_Def.setKey_validation_class("UTF8Type");
        ColumnDef key = new ColumnDef(ByteBuffer.wrap("KEY".getBytes()),
"UTF8Type");
        key.index_type = IndexType.KEYS;
        ColumnDef age = new ColumnDef(ByteBuffer.wrap("AGE".getBytes()),
"UTF8Type");
        age.index_type = IndexType.KEYS;
        user_Def.addToColumn_metadata(key);
        user_Def.addToColumn_metadata(age);

        client.set_keyspace("KunderaExamples");
        client.system_add_column_family(user_Def);

Thanks
KK

--
Thanks and Regards