> At first many CF are being created in parallel (about 1000 CF).

Can you explain this in a bit more detail ? By in parallel do you mean multiple
threads creating CF's at the same time ?

I would also recommend taking a second look at your data model, you probably do
not want to create so many CF's.

>  During tests we're receiving some exceptions from driver, e.g.:

The CF you are trying to read / write from does not exist. Check if the table
exists using cqlsh / cassandra-cli.

Check your code to make sure it was created.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand