1) We’ve tested 100 threads in parallel and each thread created 10
tables. I think we will change our data model, but another problem may
occur. About 80% of these CFs should be truncated every day and if we
decrease many CF by creating one key field in one CF, a huge amount of
tombstones will appear. What do think about it?
2) Tables appear with delay. Driver switches connections by
Round-Robin. I think that CF was created in one node and after a
moment the data was inserted in another node. And schema doesn't have
time to synchronize.

--
Best regards,
Alexander