This is true for different open source projects with different objectives.
But IMHO Cassandra clients aim to solve one main problem which is to
provide access to Cassandra, and as they all have the same goal, shouldn't
they be aligned for the Cassandra community? I mean if we want to change
from one client to another, we have to deal with all these new dependencies
over and over? we just want to use Cassandra, do you know what I mean?