You should be using replication. Not all machines will power off at the
same time.
Regarding changing the fsync setting, even if you choose it to be fully
sync, there have been many studies which have shown that data was lost on
many SSDs even after fsync has returned.
So I will fix this problem by replication and not changing the fsync stuff.