Yep they still work. They dont acutally have any of the new system CF
created for 2.0, paxos, etc.. but they do have new rows in the
schema_columns table preventing startup and bootstrapping of new
nodes.

If I drop the keyspace and recreate quickly, I'm guessing that will
cause quite a large mess for a couple minutes while i recreate the
schema and load the sstables.
But anyway, actions to do this would be:
- drop schema (wont actually delete data?)
- create schema (will create all the metadata and leave my data
directories alone?)
- on each node run nodetool refresh (will load my existing data?)
sound realistic?