"One node would take all the load, followed by the next node" --> with
this design, you are not exploiting all the power of the cluster. If only
one node takes all the load at a time, what is the point having 20 or 10
nodes ?

 You'd better off using limited wide row with bucketing to achieve this.

 You can have a look at this past thread, it may give you some ideas:
https://www.mail-archive.com/user@cassandra.apache.org/msg35666.html