Thanks Robert,

Can you please explain what problems DROP/CREATE keyspace may cause?
Seems like truncate working per column family and I have up to 10.
What I should I delete from disk in that case? I can't delete whole folder
right? I need to delete all content under each cf folder, but not folders?
Correct?

Pavel